The Lead Audit Analyst works closely with tax management team with the defense and favorable resolution of any pending or future tax controversies arising from SOA's domestic and foreign business endeavors. This position will also assist the tax mangement team with planning and filing of all federal and international compliance based on current laws governing U.S. Companies.
Must be able to perform all of these:
- Establishes and maintains a corporate income tax compliance training manual to meet the development needs of in-house tax team as well as outside CPA tax return preparers for all international, federal and state tax compliance requirements.
- Ensures timely and accurate estimated payments avoiding hefty substantial understatement penalties.
- Independently directs the preparation of federal income tax return analyses. Working with third-party BIG 4 CPA firm on SOA's tax filing positions.
- Responsible for intergrating new technology into the tax area. Implements solutions and system enhancements for the entire tax function.
- Acts as government liason for existing or pending tax controversies. Handles the planning and execution of audits .Negotiations directly with government agencies and under the direction of tax management proposes viable settlements options.
- Provides complete, authoritative and timely information and advice to Subaru of America (SOA) management, employees, retail partners as well as outside federal tax authorities.
- Independently identifies issues and viable solutions and presents these to tax team.
Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years of experience.
Apply on company website