Subaru of South Hills
Entry Level Technician
We are dedicated to delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly and having fun!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors Dealerships nationwide representing over 30 manufacturers in 18 states! Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.
Get your career in gear!
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
As an Automotive Lube Technician you will perform vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Perform minor maintenance, e.g., changing engine oil and filters.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Communicate appropriate customer vehicle repair and maintenance recommendations to the service advisor liaison.
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile.
- Experience as an express/quick lube technician preferred.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
Apply on company website