Working closely with the Human Resources Department and the Detroit Office management teams, to provide positive HR customer service for the Detroit Office.
Associates Degree with 1-5 years of professional experience; Team-oriented person with excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to manage time and tasks efficiently; attention to detail and organizational skills required; proficient in MS Office - knowledge of ADT, Concur.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of new hire paperwork and personnel files, including processing all security badges.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate HR records including personnel, benefits files as well as training records. Also including SEWS text message emergency system.
- Manages the company store program for the site including timely and accurate ordering, receipt and distribution of items, and sample upkeep.
- Ensures CIA's are collected and entered into the system in a timely basis.
- Support on-site activities by scheduling meeting rooms, greeting visitors, ordering meals as necessary. Arranging for guest wi-fi access and security badges as necessary.
- Arranges travel for external visitors.
- Participates in associate relations activities; including responsibility for ongoing weekly activities.
- Assists all trainees and assignees with lease cars; scheduling maintenance, updating insurance, etc.
- Maintains and orders supplies for the department; to include service awards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website