Basic Position Duties:
- On behalf of Logistics Planning Department (LPD), work with related logistics departments, accounting, and business planning.
- Lead all invoice processing section activities, supervisor and support invoice processing staff.
- Ensure business continuity and stable operations through facilitation of invoice processing, external and internal communication, reporting, systems maintenance, proactive countermeasures, standardization, and improvement activities such as transitioning manual invoices to EDI.
- Facilitate/support LPD logistics cost analysis and benchmarking activities. Work with LPD management team in quarterly budgeting activities.
- Facilitate/support: Invoice collection/receipt and file/data management, including EDI
- Facilitate/support: Invoice auditing, error correction, problem solving
- Facilitate/support: Internal/external communication as needed for problem solving
- Facilitate/support: End-of-month review and accounting close, reporting
- Lead and/or participate in improvement activities
- Other duties related to invoice processing as determined by management
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8-10 years of related experience in a logistics-related setting, including 2-4 years in a supervisory capacity
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent problem solving and communications skills, including root-cause analysis, summarizing, and reporting
- Microsoft Office Suite, with a heavy focus on Excel and Outlook
- Spanish fluency preferred but not required
- Ability to excel in a diverse, multi-cultural organization
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 25 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com. Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com. Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
Apply on company website