BASIC PURPOSE: The Primary function of this position will provide support for corporate wide business or management issues, financial planning and analysis as well as support or improvement of the corporate budgeting process.
BASIC POSITION DUTIES:
- Support corporate wide management Issues with SEWS and other parties.
- Support analysis and reporting of corporate wide actual indirect cost results of financial data against budgets
- Support the development and analysis of a corporate-wide budget.
- Support and improve the administration and operation of the Budget System.
- Assist in organization of corporate-wide meetings such as Officer's Meeting. (Organize the meeting material, record minutes, etc.)
- Provide Market information (Copper, Peso rate, etc.) to address company concerns.
- Oversee expense approval on the Certify travel and expense system
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree with 1-3 years of experience in Accounting/Finance with preference for a manufacturing background
- Must speak, read and write both English and Japanese
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively interact with customers and coworkers
- Minimal travel required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Some familiarity with Oracle Hyperion would be beneficial
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 30 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
**Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.**
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website