Business Planner II
This position will allow you to do the cost planning work that we do in Detroit. By doing so, those who are currently in charge of cost planning in Detroit will not be asked to do more advanced work.
By having the SV plan the cost, we can plan the cost in cooperation with manufacturing, which will lead to better cost improvement.
Also, the new hires will also be responsible for production planning, and will also be asked to perform tasks such as confirming demand and capacity.
Preference will be given to those who are good at handling numbers and have qualifications such as bookkeeping.
People who are good at EXCEL, PPT, etc. will also be given preferential treatment. In addition, this work may contact Japan. If you are good at Japanese or are interested in it, it will be helpful.
We need people who can plan and think for themselves. Bachelor's Degree along with 3-5 years progressive professional business accounting/finance experience. TM
Basic Position Duties
- Plan the cost for OEM RFQ's from design and sales
- Reduce costs by planning while coordinating with the manufacturing site.
- Manage selling prices and costs, leading to improvements in gross profit and costs.
- Ask you to carry out support for the p plan every fiscal year.
- As human resources who will be responsible for the BP in the future, we will have them challenge various tasks.
- By concurrently serving as a production planner, will be support the work of production planners.
- In cooperation with harness and sales, will build a half-year demand forecast so that can manage sales and capacity.
- Consider plans that can reduce costs, such as transportation methods and inventory placement.,
- Coordinating cost planning and production planning to consider plans that can reduce costs.
- Use the database to analyze demand, capacity, etc.
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive job description but describes the general nature and level of work to be performed by the individual assigned to this position. The department manager may at times change or add to the above duties.
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 30 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
**Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.**
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website