Basic Position Duties
- Maintain part cross-reference in internal system (SEWSEDI) for assigned customers to service the plants, sales, accounting, and label printing.
- Coordinate, issue, and monitor Design Level Confirmation Sheet (DLCS) documentation for all (non-mass production) prototype and past model service parts requirements, serving as an authorization for plants to produce and deliver to the appropriate Customer Service Center facilities within a specific date.
- Participate in all meetings relating to New Model, Past Model, and Service
- Monitor SEWSEDI “Failed Orders” to capture all orders received, prevent any missed shipments to our customers
- Receive/confirm non-mass production requirements, issue DLCS, and coordinate status with sales, plants, Customer Service Centers, and design engineering
- Work closely with plants on availability of inventory and coordinate any delay requests as issued
- Confirm parts delivered
- Be aware of each part of the supply chain
- High School Degree required; Technical Certification/Associate's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of work experience in related field preferred
- English fluency required, Spanish (reading and speaking) a plus
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) experience required
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 25 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com. Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com. Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
**Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.** An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website