BASIC POSITION DUTIES: Supervise and manage Production Control (PC) associates and resources to provide functions relating to Sales, Customer Orders, Production/ Material Control, and Shipping & Receiving activities for all SV/ FR locations.
• Daily management of subordinates to meet established company and section goals and objectives.
• Report to Upper Management on a regular basis the status of these goals and objectives and action to achieve.
• Lean ERPLX and MICS systems to ensure data is properly maintained.
• Daily monitoring of Customer shipment status and support Planning, Shipping and Manufacturing groups to ensure shipment occur on time.
• Interaction with Customers and/ or Vendors on concerns of forecasting, stable orders, back orders and recovery.
• Enforce all workplace rules for safety and others as written in the company handbook.
• Implement and achieve cost saving goals that meet targets set forth by Upper Management.
• Develop goals and objectives and completing yearly performance reviews of PC associates that report to this position.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA/ BS degree in business or related field required.
• 8 -10 years progressive experience including 2-4 years Supervisory experience.
• History of success in meeting goals.
• Ability to work under deadlines.
• Excellent math and computer skills
• Good oral and written communication skills.
Apply on company website