To help eliminate the potential problems getting to Honda and resulting in a Customer Quality Claim by checking product before it ships.
Basic Position Duties
- Primary sorting associate for Honda locations line side.
- Verify new design level parts to the drawing to assure that they meet all customer requirements and record the data to confirm the findings.
- When parts are received with IPP tags, verify changes to drawing that SEWS Internal IPP tag is converted to customer IPP tags and placed on the correct container.
- Independently check new model harness to drawing to assure that they meet all customer requirements and record the data to confirm the findings.
- Verify and confirm IPP documentation for each daily picking/shipping requirements at OCSC.
- Provide dimensional verification of harnesses per Honda request for dimensional data.
- Conduct sort and/or reworks.
- Perform inspections on current mass production parts to confirm 100% of the drawing.
- Available to travel to offsite facilities or other CSC's for sorting or inspections.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a Quality Assurance capacity; ability to interact effectively with all levels of SEWS and customer personnel
- Must be able to maintain a valid driver's license
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. passport
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 25 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com. Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com. Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
**Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.** An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website