Solicit advertising on the telephone as well as handling call in business. Solicit business from accounts currently assigned to you as well as prospects. Sales will be into Summit Daily News and other CMNM products, and SDN special initiatives.
Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Sell display advertising to assigned account list and prospect for new business as directed by advertising director. Prospecting may include sales into certain short-term and long-term initiatives, as well as actively pursuing new business from inactive accounts
• Sell special theme pages and directories.
• Keep accounts payable within company goals.
• Develop creative advertising campaigns on a regular basis for assigned accounts that will publish in the Summit Daily News or other CMNM newspapers, and special sections.
• Prospect your entire account list and sell, make recommendations on our entire line of expanding products as a regular part of your day. These would include the Vail Daily, the Summit Daily News etc.
• Turn in all paperwork and ad copy in a legible and timely basis, meeting all established deadlines.
• Attend sales and other meetings as required (on a timely basis).
• Handle all customer service issues effectively and quickly
• Do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• College degree preferred.
• Sales experience helpful.
• Type a minimum of 40 wpm accurately.
• Good spelling and grammar skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Good telephone and communication skills.
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website