MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY IN A UNIQUELY SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY AND IGNITE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL. We champion quality of life for all seniors - and quality careers for our team members. A career at Sunrise Senior Living means something. It means you know your work will have a positive impact on seniors. It means a setting where your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported with resources and recognition. It means your talent, experience, and ambition are recognized and rewarded. Make a difference every day in this rewarding role: ASSISTANT RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR
Responsibilities & Qualifications
How you'll have a positive impact:
- Be a part of an evolving continuum of care through the use of a holistic approach to the health and wellness of a geriatric population.
- Serve as a clinical leader and collaborate with other leaders to meet the comprehensive health care needs of geriatric residents in a community setting.
- Apply principles of evidence-based practice to promote quality care within the framework of an exceptional, best-in-class care delivery model.
- Provide clinical care through the direct application of the nursing process; perform and document resident assessments, complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on clinical care and evaluate resident outcomes. - Coordinate with physicians, select preferred providers and Sunrise team members to champion an integrated approach to resident care and promote positive clinical outcomes - Hire, train, educate, manage, direct, and monitor the nursing team, medication-care managers and other caregivers. - Lead the community medication management program through the application of principles of safety in the medication use process. - Lead clinical quality and process-improvement efforts through the tracking, trending and evaluating of clinical data to recognize clinical excellence and identify areas of opportunity.
Why your personal qualities are a perfect fit:
- You clearly care about seniors and enjoy connecting with them.
- You're passionate about nursing and coordinating excellent, evidence-based clinical care.
- You're a confident team-builder and strong communicator.
- You have a real desire and ability to mentor and teach others to succeed. What you'll bring to Sunrise Senior Living: - 2+ years of experience as an RN; one year in home health, assisted living, or long-term care preferred. - 1+ years of nursing management experience to include hiring, coaching, performance management, scheduling, and daily operations supervision. - Experience tracking, trending, and analyzing clinical performance data preferred. Similar roles and titles include: - Assistant Director of Nursing - Assistant Director of Hospice or Home Care Services - Assistant Director of Case Management - Assistant Director of Geriatric Community Services - Assistant Nurse Manager How you'll be rewarded for your efforts: We believe that our team members are our greatest resource, and reward them accordingly. In addition to competitive compensation, we provide benefits you would expect of an industry leader. - Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/prescription drug plans - Free Continuing Education Units - Healthy-living wellness program - 401(k) retirement savings plan - Life, accident, and disability insurance
Apply on company website