"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member At Sunrise, our Associate Director of Sales is responsible for supporting and assisting the Sales & Marketing team in achieving the Community's sales and revenue goals.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Schedule: Saturday - Wednesday 8:30am - 5pm Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Director of Sales in managing the community's sales & marketing database
- Maintaining appropriate sales collateral
- Coordinating and obtaining all required move-in paperwork and preparing the resident's Administrative file
- Conducting resident's orientation and ensuring each resident's move-in to their new home at Sunrise is smooth and successful following our Sunrise shared values
- May include conducting presentations with customers
- One (1) year experience in a sales administrative support role (preferred)
- Previous customer service experience including demonstration of customer service skill set
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess excellent communication skills, including phone, written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest. Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best. Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Apply on company website