"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader At Sunrise, our Associate Executive Director (AED) is responsible for assisting the Executive Director (ED) with the overall leadership, management and success of the community.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Financial management
- Sales & marketing
- Recruiting, hiring, training and coaching of a high quality team
- Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families
- Create a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends and all team members, in alignment with Sunrise's mission and values
- Passion for working with seniors
- Prior leadership experience (within the senior care industry preferred)
- College degree preferred; degree and management experience may be required per state requirements
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Previous management experience including hiring, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision & discipline
- Demonstration of success in managing operating expenses
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications.
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest. Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best. Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Apply on company website