"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Associate Executive Director (AED) is responsible for assisting the Executive Director (ED) with the overall leadership, management and success of the community.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Financial management
- Sales & marketing
- Recruiting, hiring, training and coaching of a high quality team
- Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families
- Create a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends and all team members, in alignment with Sunrise's mission and values
- Passion for working with seniors
- Prior leadership experience (within the senior care industry preferred)
- College degree preferred; degree and management experience may be required per state requirements
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Previous management experience including hiring, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision & discipline
- Demonstration of success in managing operating expenses
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications.
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Apply on company website