Sunrise Senior Living – Chevy Chase Hiring Event: Tuesday, May 25th, 2021
Feel The Warmth Of A Sunrise Career.
Caring for others is a rewarding experience, enriching both the giver and the receiver. Across Sunrise Senior Living's 250 communities, warm-hearted people have found the career of a lifetime brightening the lives of seniors. Spread warmth wherever you go with Sunrise. At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise.
Learn about opportunities at Sunrise. You will discover that we value a high quality of life, not only for seniors, but also for the team members who care for them.
Your Role: At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise. During this event, you will have the opportunity to meet with Hiring Managers for the following position:
- Care Managers – C.N.A's
- Certified Medication Technicians
- Cook (part time)
- Housekeeper (full time)
Event Name: Sunrise Senior Living – Chevy Chase Hiring Event
Date: Tuesday, May 25th, 2021
Time: 3pm-6pm *Interviews are invitation only and will be scheduled for specific times.
Address: 2201 Colston Drive, Silver Spring MD 20910
Hosted by: Sunrise of Chevy Chase
Stop in for an interview and see our brand-new, beautiful community!
To RSVP, please submit your resume now!
Check out Sunrise of Chevy Chase by clicking the link below!
Working at Sunrise, you will be a part of the mutually rewarding experience of care. Spreading joy to seniors enriches us all. Our competitive compensation and benefits package will empower you to live the life you want.
Brighten Your Life With A Sunrise Career. Apply Now
We Believe In You. Do You Have What It Takes?
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities - Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service - Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile - Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Apply on company website