"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for overseeing and supervising the sales and marketing operations for the community. The Director Sales & Marketing will take the lead in assessing the local market and develop a marketing plan tailored to the community's services.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
**This position is Salary + Commission**
- Studies the market and creates a dynamic, successful Marketing Plan - Develops the marketing and sales budget - Develops strategy for each prospect from initial inquiry through the final decision - Nurturing lead sources
- Organizing strategic marketing events on site to promote the Sunrise Story - Builds customer focused relationships by advancing the opportunity through the sales proceess and gaining customer commitment - Strives to meet or exceed targeted occupancy and sales
- Delivering other creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins
- Training new team members as they gain experience on the Sunrise sales team
- Reinforce the community's brand reputation and achieve maximum occupancy goals - Demonstrates a strong understanding of the senior care market and Sunrise's niche in that market, especially the local competitive environment - Understandsa and manages the department budget to include labor and other expenses and its impact on the community's bottom line - Overall management of the department, including but not limited to: recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, monitoring and disciplining
- Broker License required - Batchelor's Degree preferred -Two (2) years supervisory/management experience to include hiring staff, coaching, performance management and daily operations supervision - Successful marketing and sales experience
- Ability to leverage technology
- Superlative communication and interpersonal skills - Demonstrate good judgement, time management, problem solving and decision making skills
- Passion for seniors
- Previous experience with health care admissions, or in an independent / assisted living setting, is preferred
- Ability to identify and build relationships within the local area that drives business into the community
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply on company website