"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Reminiscence Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership support of the reminiscence neighborhood. The Reminiscence Supervisor is a hands-on leader in the day to day operations directly supervising and assisting the reminiscence team, championing the designated care manager concept and providing resident care and services.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Assisting in the recruiting, selection and training of team members as well as staffing and scheduling
- Promoting excellence in resident care and programming
- Assists with the outreach to families with an understanding of the evolving information on Alzheimer's disease
- Assisting the community in maintaining high quality standards throughout the community
- One (1) year experience preferred in assisted living, home health, long term care or hospital industries and experience with memory impaired senior population
- Supervisory/management experience preferred which may include supervising and responsibility of shift/daily operations
- College degree and management experience with dementia care may be required per state requirements
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply on company website