"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Sales Specialist is responsible for the marketing and sales planning and execution for the community.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Assessing the local market to develop a marketing plan and budget tailored to the particular geographic region in which the community is located
- Developing a successful marketing plan
- Selling the community through external business development and advancing leads through the sales process in order to meet established goals
- Leveraging all revenue drivers (pricing, inventory services etc.) to optimize revenue
- Supporting the market by assisting the Area Sales Manager in on-boarding and training other sales team members
- College Degree preferred
- Successful marketing and sales experience
- Minimum two (2) years successful marketing and sales experience at a Sunrise managed or similar senior living community
- Demonstrated high sales and marketing productivity
- Goal achievement oriented
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Planning and negotiating skills
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Ability to effectively facilitate sales training in a group environment
- Competent in organizational, time management
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Willingness to work independently with little to no day-to-day supervision
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Apply on company website