Superior Resource Group is looking for a Control Systems Engineer for a client located in Greenville, WI . This position is DIRECT .
The Control Systems Engineer is responsible for developing/designing machine and process control systems and implementing the finished product as required by the customer.
- Consistent delivery of a positive customer experience as evident through customer request for your specific service
- Willingness to assist the client' s associates with learning new skills
- Accountable to committed tasks
- Prioritizes work schedule effectively
- Communicates openly with customers in an effective, positive manner
- Positive P&L statement
- Manage assigned project(s) from definition to installation and customer acceptance
- Maintain cost and schedule tracking of projects against quoted price and delivery
- Develop and maintain project milestones, parts lists and ordering, and electrical schematics
- Provide communication to customers, panel shop employees, the account manager, and other team members
- Lead and/or support start-up of systems in the shop and at the customer site
- Perform programming and development of PLC, temperature controls systems, drive systems, and HMI systems
- Perform programming and development for web handling applications (unwinds, rewinds, extruders, dancers, load cells, torque control, tension control, etc.)
- Create viable project plans (scope development) and P&IDs and execute them to achieve goals of the customer
- Create quotations, budgetary designs, ROI calculations, and lead presentations for and with customers.
- Act as a leader in one area of technology used by the company
- Be part of the after hours rotation (typically, 2 weeks per year)
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 year BS degree in a field related to electrical design and/or control system development.
- 2 or more years engineering experience.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.