Company: Superior Resource Group
Location: Green Bay, WI
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Construction, Housing, Real Estate
Superior Resource Group is looking for a Machinist for a client located in Green Bay, WI . This position is DIRECT .
- Demonstrate advanced Machinist ability to set up, program and operate a wide variety of CNC Machining equipment including VMC s, HMC s and/or lathes.
- Interpret complex blueprints and use creativity and experience to determine the most efficient way to compete the job within tight-tolerance specifications.
- Participate in 5-gate review meetings to ensure successful launch of new jobs and assist project managers on methods, tooling and techniques.
- Demonstrate proficiency including fixture placement and alignment, loading programs, tool setting, making needed adjustments to programs and offsets to ensure finished parts meet specifications.
- Perform in process checks to make certain that the parts run efficiently and accurately to assure quality before approving production.
- Study blueprints and manufacturing orders and organize materials and tools for next run during automatic controlled cycles to shorten changeover time.
- Complete program folders with required information. Note other information related to job problems and performance and complete daily time slips and inspection reports.
- Remove burrs, sharp edges and clean parts.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A technical degree and a minimum of 5-7 years CNC Machining and programming and/or equivalent years of experience or education required.
- Must possess solid blueprint reading skills, strong math skills, and in-process inspection skills and understand both metric and English measurements.
- Must be proficient at using micrometers, dial calipers, height gauge, shop gauges, depth gauges and dial indicators to indicate parts and verify dimensions of a work piece.
- Read and interpret basic G-code programs. Must be able to edit programs and offsets, as well as work and problem solve independently using precision gages.
- Must be able to maintain tolerance and finishes to engineering and manufacturing specifications.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.
How To Apply
Follow the instructions in the description to apply. If this information is missing, please click here to flag this posting.