Company: Superior Resource Group
Location: Green Bay, WI
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Construction, Housing, Real Estate
Superior Resource Group is looking for a Structural Engineer for a client located in Green Bay, WI . This position is contract to direct .
- Job will involve engineering aspects involving building investigations, evaluations, make recommendations and help solve building and construction issues
- Implements solutions for a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Recommends appropriate actions to ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Experience coordinating with the field, performing site surveys, and completing site observations
- The ability to work with, interpret, and apply National and Local Codes
- Excellent communication skills, as this individual will be working with both internal architecture and design teams as well as external parties, such as Building Departments, clients, and vendors
- Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 2-10 years of experience
- P.E. License a plus
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.
How To Apply
Follow the instructions in the description to apply. If this information is missing, please click here to flag this posting.