Superior Resource Group is looking for a Electrical/Mechanical Equipment Master Data Coordinator for a client located in Green Bay, WI . This position is contract to direct .
The Electrical/Mechanical Equipment Master Data Coordinator will primarily work with the customer s access data base and Asset Suite (Indus, PassPort, Portal/J).
The Electrical/Mechanical Equipment Master Data Coordinator will work with multiple facilities on building hierarchy, BOM s through the understanding of manufacturing equipment.
The Electrical/Mechanical Equipment Master Data Coordinator will work in a dynamic team environment and communicate with both internal and external contacts.
- Develop Hierarchy from OEM equipment lists
- Development of Bills of Materials into PassPort
- Demonstrates high level customer focus and sense of urgency
- Uses strong verbal and written communication skills to solve problems and provide status updates to customers and suppliers (e.G., commitment dates)
- Prioritizing workload based on incoming material from OEM s
- Responsible for continuously updating the information in the CMMS, such as Bills of Materials, Develop Asset Strategies for equipment to maximize equipment reliability and provide for a continuous stream of information to project managers and operations
- Expand the use of model work orders to capture repetitive work so that the work can be optimized, and craftsmen productivity maximized
- Knowledge of the Passport CMMS system
- Knowledge of Electrical components and functions
- Knowledge of Mechanical components and functionality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel (create and modify spreadsheets using formulas and ability to analyze data) and Word (create and modify documents)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, multiple priorities and resources
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.