Superior Resource Group is looking for a Technical Writer for a client located in Green Bay, WI . This position is contract to direct .
The technical writer will primarily work with building time-based and condition-based routes for reliability excellence in support of capital projects.
The technical writer will work with multiple facilities on skilling up operators on time-based and condition-based routes in the field.
The technical writer will work in a dynamic team environment and communicate with both internal and external contacts.
- Develop and use metrics that accurately measure key performance indicators to drive continuous improvement and waste elimination in work processes
- Develop lubrication routes based on design specifications
- Demonstrates high level customer focus and sense of urgency
- Develop time and condition-based inspections
- Work with high degree of detail and accuracy to respond quickly to customer needs
- Periodic reviews with manufacturing facilities to discuss opportunities for continuous improvement of mechanical inspections and routes
- Responsible for continuously updating the information in the CMMS, such as Standard Procedures and Model Work orders
- Develop Asset Strategies for equipment to maximize equipment reliability and provide for a continuous stream of information to project managers and operations
- Expand the use of model work orders to capture repetitive work so that the work can be optimized and craftsmen productivity maximized
- Initiates changes to improve the effectiveness of the purchasing process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel (create and modify spreadsheets using formulas and ability to analyze data) and Word (create and modify documents)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, multiple priorities and resources
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member
- Experience in building Standard Procedures
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.