Trauma Medical Director Opportunity - Long Beach CA
Sunshine, Beaches, Surfing, Sailing, Fishing all await you in this beautiful location!
Surgical Affiliates Management Group, Inc. (SAMGI)is looking for an experienced BC GS/SCC Surgeon to serve as Trauma Medical Director at Memorial Long Beach Medical Center, a Level II Trauma Center in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Board Certification in General Surgery
- Active California medical license
- Certificate of added qualification in Surgical Critical Care
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of leadership, clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
- Leadership experience in ACS verified trauma program
This position offers:
- Predictable work schedule: 104 days per year
- Non-elective, Emergency Department procedures only
- Full time PA/NP support
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, malpractice and tail coverage, CME, 401k
- Competitive salary
- Stability in a private group with more than 25 years of surgicalist experience
For more information, please contact Brandon Adkins, Senior Physician Recruiter email@example.com call him at 916-287-9554.
Apply on company website