- The Business Office Clerk should have a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum three years of experience in health care and minimum of one-year experience in surgery scheduling procedures preferred.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently as well as function within a team
- Have a basic knowledge of surgery scheduling, receptionist and registration responsibilities; and must possess the ability to handle stress.
- The candidate must be flexible with hours and be able to work which ever shift is to be covered.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply on company website