- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Connecticut required
- Experience working at an ambulatory surgery center, at least two (2) to five (5) years required, and management/leadership experience at an ambulatory surgery center strongly preferred
- Multispecialty Operating Room/PACU experience strongly preferred. Center is heavy in orthopedics.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS)/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS), ACLS, and PALS within 90 days of employment or documentation of current certification
- Must be personable, friendly, and exhibit flexibility and positive interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills MANDATORY
- Knowledge of typical OR equipment
- Computer experience, HST, Excel, Word.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Please click HERE to apply.
Apply on company website