Sweeney Kovar LLP, a full-service CPA and advisory firm located in Danville, CA, is seeking an Experienced Tax Senior with 3 to 6 years of tax experience to join our team. If you are a CPA who enjoys a casual and friendly work environment, we'd love to talk to you about joining the Sweeney Kovar team.
Telecommuting options are available for the right candidate after a year with the firm.
We want accountants that are not only technically proficient but to also play a role in the profession and in their local community.
Our team members work hard, enjoy each other's company, and do great work for our clients.
You will receive a very competitive salary along with medical and dental benefits, an HSA plan, and 401(k), profit sharing, plus a generous PTO plan. Continuing professional education and reimbursement for graduate classes.
- CPA certification in California preferred (or in process)
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Proficient preparing Business, Individual and Trust tax returns
- Self-starter with the technical skills to do the work
- Familiar with Lacerte software
- Great communication skills
- Contribute to a team environment with a positive, professional manner and ability to mentor staff accountants
- Build and maintain new and existing client relationships
Apply on company website