The Customer Service Representative will provide exceptional customer service while projecting a positive and professional image. Staff will be knowledgable of available resources and will assist clients who are having trouble accessing services by providing information and immediate access to Sweetser programs.
• Conducts reminder calls and follow up calls by telephone for clients who did not keep their appointment.
• Collect and inputs all required registration, demographic and insurance information.
• Receive, triage and process incoming calls.
• Immediately schedule all clients seeking to reschedule due to cancellation or missed appointment to be performed within two business day of the initial request.
• Provide information on all Sweetser services to internal and external customers as requested.
• Prepare correspondence for clients as needed.
• Collaborate with Communications department to coordinate development and dissemination of educational material.
• Identify, utilize and maintain resources needed to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Contribute to achievements of organizational outcomes, such as access to care and improved 'show' rates.
• Support program in the event of a critical incident.
• Experience in a healthcare setting, working with insurance companies, referral sources.
• Experience working in a call center environment a plus.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Ability to multi-task and to be flexible.
• Strong computer skills.
• Proficient in office skills including ability to operate basic office equipment including, telephone, copier, fax and printer.
High school diploma with some secondary education preferred, or a minimum of four (4) years working in a related field.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid state driver's license.
Apply on company website