A unique opportunity to provide backup Nurse Practitioner services for the New England Eating Disorders Program in Southern Maine. We are looking for the right individual to cover morning hours when our current NP is on holiday. Our ideal candidate will have all of the necessary qualifications, strength of character, and a desire to carry out the mission and vision of the New England Eating Disorders Program.
- Maintain required professional skills, credentials, and certifications (active NP license, DEA certification, etc.)
- Make effective use of clinical supervision whenever appropriate, including appropriate notification and consultation with physician in critical and exceptional circumstances, and participation in routine supervision with assigned physician supervisor during initial 2 years of NP practice, as per Board of Nursing guidelines.
- Clinical work is limited to current scope of practice for training recognized by the Maine Board of Nursing.
- Compliance with all Sweetser standards for timely completion of clinical records and required internal trainings.
- Develop and maintain an effective awareness of relevant accreditation, licensure, and risk management standards pertinent to responsibilities.
- Continually improve Sweetser's value to the community through effective participation in supervision, professional meetings.
- Compliance with attendance and tardiness expectations.
Compliance with safety practices.
Maine NP License. License is required and must be maintained by the applicant throughout employment (including any necessary continuing education, license reapplications, etc.)
Hold a valid state Driver's License.
Apply on company website