Be a superhero to our state's most vulnerable children and families by joining our talented team of professionals. It is more than a job! It is an opportunity to improve the lives of children and families. Ongoing individual supervision and support are provided by experienced supervisors, clinicians and program leadership. Extensive training is provided including CARE (Children And Residential Experience a training from Cornell University), Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI), First Aid/CPR, Medication Training. You will also participate in clinical supervision with your team, so will have an opportunity to give direct input to a client's treatment. $14/hr plus $1.50 shift differential!
THE IDEAL PERSON WOULD:
• Create an environment where children can thrive, and families are invited to join at all times!
• Be open to individual and group supervision and ongoing learning
• Work well with others
• Desire to make the difference in the lives of children and families
• Clean and valid Maine driver's license.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
• High school diploma or GED with the ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth.
• Capacity to develop a professional orientation to child care.
• Ability to relate to children with warmth and understanding, and have the ability to identify the needs and problems of children.
• Strong team member.
POTENTIAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
• Higher Level Youth & Family Counselor with additional training and pay increases.
• Supervisory Positions.
• Case Management and Clinical (with education).
• Primarily afternoons and evenings with required weekend availability
• Saco Campus
Apply on company website