Advertising Services Assistant works directly with multiple sales reps, design staff, and advertisers. This person has strong attention to detail, an understanding of excellent customer service, an eye for effective design along with a keen ability to multitask and prioritize. This position is eligible to work in once of our many Swift offices, and we may consider a remote employee if necessary.
Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Direct interaction with advertisers through creation, proofing and approval of ads.
- Proof ads prior to sending to advertisers.
- Occasional order entry for print and digital ads.
- Customer Service: Provide top-notch customer service. Understanding that our customers, internal and external (readers, advertisers, coworkers) are what we are here for.
- Great Results: Has a passion and a drive for great results. In other words...someone who isn't looking for “good enough,” but strives for excellence.
- Team Success: Works for the team's success and knows that the key to success is helping to make those around them successful. Develops and enables co-workers.
- Listens to others: Listens and learns from all. We need to make sure there is a way for each person to have a voice in shaping our future.
- Inspires Greatness: Inspire greatness by recognizing greatness in others.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic, willingness to learn & have a passion and a drive for great results
- Able to work well under pressure and adapt to changes
- Able to identify problems and react with solutions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a set schedule
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Able to prioritize and work independently as well as effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
- Print and Digital design skills preferred
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website