The Civil Markets and San Diego (CSD) Group is responsible for a broad range analytical, engineering, independent assessments, strategic planning, and technology research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) programs in support of multiple components within the Department of Homeland Security.
This is a requirements analyst position supporting all phases of the requirements generation process, including analysis of alternatives (AoA), and production of studies and supporting documents associated with the Department of Homeland Security's Joint Requirements and Integration Management System (JRIMS).
• Perform studies and analysis of component requirements and capabilities in one or more mission areas.
• Draft capability related documents including mission analysis reports (MAR), capability analysis study plans (CASP), capability analysis reports (CAR), non-material change request (NMCR), mission needs statement (MNS), concept of operations (CONOPS), operational requirements documents (ORD), urgent operational need (UON) and operations policy development (OPD).
• Work with Analysis and Requirements Officers, Government program managers, and subject matter experts to gather information on requirements and capabilities.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis comparing existing and proposed capabilities with requirement across all component missions.
• Develop process flows, governance structures, and assist in codifying requirements process improvements.
• BA/BS Degree in a related field
• 5+ years' supervisory military or civilian experience working with the Coast Guard, Navy, Federal law enforcement, or regulatory agency
• Must be able to obtain a U.S. DoD Clearance
• Exceptional writing skills
• Experience in CONOPs development and Requirements Analysis
• Post graduate in security, public administration, public policy, or business administration
• Program management (e.g. action officer), or acquisition role (e.g. COTR, DAU certified program manager) experience
• DHS suitability
Apply on company website