USIG provides Systems Engineering and Technical Program Management support to high priority DoD programs and projects within NAVSEA, the Naval Special Warfare Community and the Navy's Strategic Systems Programs by working in a team environment that relies on effective application of technical and engineering skills as well as strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Support primarily to the Navy's Program Office for Naval Special Warfare within NAVSEA as well as other government organizations and prime contractors. Provide critical programmatic and technical support including planning, assessment, and analysis to assist decision–makers for all stages of weapon system life cycle support including system design and development; resource scheduling, requirements planning and analysis; program and training documentation development; and other aspects of program life cycle coordination and execution.
- Undergraduate degree in business, management and/or National Security related disciplines
- Minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated work experience in Program Management in support of MPM Office
- Minimum of eight (8) years of demonstrated work experience supporting NSW, SOF, and/or Navy Expeditionary Forces in resourcing and/or acquisition related positions with and emphasis supporting NSW and/or Navy Small Arms, Stabilized Small Arms Mounts, Visual Augmentation Systems, Premeditated Personal Parachuting Systems (P3), Helicopter Rope Suspension Technique - Cast/Recovery (HRST-C), and Cargo Airdrop
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products/services; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Graduate degree in business, management and/or National Security related disciplines
- PMP or DAWIA Level III PM certification or fifteen (15) years of PM experience
- Prior NSW/Navy Expeditionary (EOD) military experience
Apply on company website