- Requires a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Master's Degree preferred.
- California PE license or eligibility and willingness to pass PE test required.
- At least 4 years' bridge structural design experience with emphasis on bridge structures.
- Strong technical skills in structural analysis and design of various types of bridge structures.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. TYLin remains committed to complying with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements, as such this role may be situated in a jurisdiction with masking or vaccinate or test requirements to attend office or client locations (controlled location). You should ask your manager about this prior to starting. Should you be subject to the requirements, you are required to disclose your vaccination status within the first week of starting or before entering a controlled location, whichever comes first.
TYLin is committed to pay equity. As part of that commitment, we have provided the base compensation range of $84,400-126,600 annually for this position and local market. TYLin is proud to offer exciting career development opportunities coupled with a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions.
We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering.
- Perform engineering calculations and analysis for the design of reinforced/prestressed concrete and steel bridge structures.
- Prepare plans, specifications and estimates in accordance with applicable design codes.
- Develop production work plans, schedules and budgets.
- Conduct independent quality control.
- Ability to plan and schedule engineering work.
- Ability to respond to Requests for Information (RFIs), Field Design Changes (FDCs), Contract Change Orders (CCOs), etc.
- Other assignments as needed.
Apply on company website