- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 4+ years of experience in the inspection of bridge and roadway construction projects.
- ATTI, ACI and ATSSA certification preferred.
- Previous internship experience in the inspection of bridge and roadway construction projects.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
- Reliable transportation required and may be required to work holidays and/or nights and/or weekends.
TYLin offers a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive medical, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions. We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering. TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
- Complete daily inspection reports, materials sampling and testing for acceptance.
- Confirm traffic control complies with State and Local Standards.
- Assure documentation, and accuracy of daily findings.
- Daily documentation of contractor manpower and equipment.
- Abide by and enforce construction safety rules and regulations.
- Read and understand contract documents, including plans and specifications.
- Assure compliance with standards and specifications.
- Assure documentation, and accuracy of monthly progress payments.
- Assist in the documentation of pay quantities and development of the Final Estimate.
- Draft contract change orders and accurately track change order payments.
- Log and track material inspection, certification, and acceptance for the project.
- Other duties as needed.
Apply on company website