- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or technical field.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of marketing experience, A/E/C experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, attention to detail, strong time-management and organizational skills is also required.
- Must be proficient using MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision and OpenAsset preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Good understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures preferred.
- Demonstrated poise and a collaborative style that will instill confidence and trust among internal and external leadership.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications.
- Fluent in English is required. Fluent in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Tagalog, Portuguese and/or French (Quebec) are a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Remains and instills calm during stressful situations.
- Intermediate business management skills.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Strong technical, graphic, presentation, and social media skills.
- Able to work without close supervision and in a team environment.
- Is actively involved in professional and community organizations.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
T.Y. Lin International is committed to employment equity and providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA'). If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at email@example.com.
- Works with Global Brand & Communications Officer (GBCO) and Communications Manager for TYLI internal and external brand, marketing and communications initiatives.
- Provides input to GBCO and Communications Manager to determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals.
- Partners with communications and marketing team members to develop and implement TYLI marketing and communications campaigns.
- Executes the creation of marketing and communications materials in the areas of brand, company communications, marketing communications, public relations, content marketing and event marketing.
- Develops engaging communication materials for internal and external clients that tell the TYLI story and elicits the desired emotional response from readers.
- Develops and executes specific initiatives to raise visibility of the firm and positions key staff as design and knowledge leaders.
- Provides input to GBCO and Communications Manager to define key performance indicators (KPIs) for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success.
- Aids in the monitoring and reporting against the defined KPIs per channel.
- Provides input to GBCO and Communications Manager to create internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee engagement, organization culture and brand affinity.
- Writes and delivers various TYLI employee communications to align employee engagement on the company's strategic direction and initiatives to support the strategy, as well as its successes in the marketplace on an as needed basis.
- Produces TYLI advertising and sales support materials on an as needed basis.
- Aids in influencer and media outreach in order to coordinate press releases and arrange story placement at a regional, national, international and global level on an as needed basis.
- Produces press releases and articles for regional, national, international and global distribution and publication.
- Maintains the TYLI social media and content calendars.
- Produces and posts social media and content according to the social media and content calendars.
- Aids in the production of TYLI live and virtual events and represents on an as needed basis.
- Interfaces with people both inside and outside the firm as necessary to fulfill job requirements.
- Assists in research of markets and clients, sharing relevant information with TYLI offices and practices.
- Implements the TYLI brand messaging and visual identity in alignment with defined standards and guidelines.
- Ensures all communication materials are appropriately focused on client benefits and differentiators, while consistent with the firm's brand identity.
- Assists in other communication areas as requested or assigned.
Apply on company website