- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or closely related engineering, architecture or construction field required.
- EIT required, PE license preferred.
- ATTI, ACI and ATSSA certification preferred.
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience with the concepts and practices with complex roadway and bridge construction.
- Must be experienced in oversight of company and local agency staff and sub consultants and have the ability to effectively and efficiently work with the Resident Engineer and clients to assist in the resolution of project issues.
- Must be able to write effective and concise reviews, comments, and reports.
- Must be able to articulately work with Contractors and other team members to effectively resolve field issues.
- Previous construction management experience for ADOT projects, or projects that had ADOT oversight, is preferred.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin offers a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive medical, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions. We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
- Complete daily inspection reports.
- Confirm traffic control complies with City Standards.
- Assure general compliance with standards and specifications.
- Assure documentation, and accuracy of daily findings.
- Daily documention of contractor manpower and equipment.
- Read and understand contract documents, including plans and specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to other Inspectors and Resident Engineers.
- Abide by and enforce construction safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties as needed.
Apply on company website