- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- AZ P.E. license and at least 4 years of transportation design experience.
- Fluent in the use of design and analysis software (Microstation InRoads, AutoCAD Civil3D, etc.).
- Experience in project delivery with line-item bid.
- Ability to assist in preparation of comprehensive engineering reports.
- Successful experience delivering transportation design tasks.
- Experience with ADOT and local agencies (MCDOT, Pinal County, City of Phoenix, City Tempe, etc) is preferred.
- Experience with design-build or alternative delivery preferred.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. TYLin remains committed to complying with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements, as such this role may be situated in a jurisdiction with masking or vaccinate or test requirements to attend office or client locations (controlled location). You should ask your manager about this prior to starting. Should you be subject to the requirements, you are required to disclose your vaccination status within the first week of starting or before entering a controlled location, whichever comes first.
- Act as project engineer for transportation-related projects; responsible for the successful completion of project tasks under his/her direction.
- Key member of project team who performs analysis and develops engineering design solutions with manager direction and guidance.
- Work closely with project managers and project engineers to establish and execute production work plans.
- Assist project managers and Transportation Services Manager to provide requested input to establish contract budgets and scopes of work.
- Assist project team in the analysis, design, and production of plans, specifications, and estimates.
- Ensure proper codes and standards are being applied on projects.
- May complete field assignments to locate existing features and conditions
- Other duties as required.
Apply on company website