The Director, Rental Marketing is responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy for our Rental business across our brand portfolio (Men's Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, and Moores), serving as the driver of the business' marketing goals through all parts of the organization. This includes setting in-year marketing calendars, overseeing the above and below the line budget, managing external agency partners, and leading cross-functional teams as they support the business.
In this position you should have a passion for brand and marketing management, an interest in retail and alternative retail business models, and excitement around creating the future for how the Tailored Brands portfolio is perceived by customers. You will work closely with teams such as Brand, Creative, Performance Marketing (Paid Search, E-mail, Affiliates, etc.), TV Media (traditional broadcast, non-linear, video, audio), Ecommerce, Merchandising, and Visual Merchandising to ensure consistent brand communications with consumers across all touchpoints. This position reports to the CMO, Jos. A Bank.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Sets multi-year marketing strategy that supports brand and rental business goals inclusive of KPI's against brand awareness, customer acquisition, marketing channel mix, and increased revenue forecasts.
• Creates and manages in-year integrated marketing calendar for the rental business that families with each individual brand's marketing calendar.
• Partners with individual brand teams to ensure the work aligns with brand standards and guidelines.
• Works closely with Rental business unit to intake product and business initiative calendar and create consistent communications across marketing channels (TV, E-mail, Social, etc.).
• Responsible for creative strategy and briefs to internal creative teams and external agency partners.
• Leads marketing partnership strategy including key relationships with Product Design, Retail, and Marketing partners.
• Develops and implements communications strategy and PR activities, supported by in-house and external teams.
• Collaborate with Insights and Analytics Teams to track business health and marketing performance metrics.
• Build and lead a Marketing and Creative team consisting of two Marketing Managers, a Creative Lead, two Designers, and a Copywriter with the opportunity to expand the team further in the future.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications:
• 8 years of brand or product marketing management experience; preferably with experience in ecommerce and/or retail.
• Experience in all aspects of executing marketing plans (e.g. annual planning, business reviews, briefs), project management, and leading go-to-market execution.
• Strong leadership skills overseeing execution of all consumer marketing and promotional activities: TV, Direct Mail, PR, Social, Site, Email and Visual Merchandising.
• Must be able to work within a matrix environment, able to collaborate cross functionally, and influence up and across the organization.
• Strong organizational, planning and presentation skills.
• Conduct analysis and reviews of the brand competitive category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand's equity and marketplace performance.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to move quickly, be decisive, use data in decision making.
• Experience hiring and managing a team. Strong interpersonal skills, a desire to coach and develop talent, and an ability to motivate and inspire in times of change.
• Bachelors degree.
Work Locations: 02098A Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Job: Marketing & Advertising
Organization: Tailored Shared Services
Shift: Day Job
Apply on company website