Tailored Brands, Inc.'s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Paralegal in Legal Department in connection with (a) contract administration support; (b) administrative support; (c) dispute resolution; and (d) subpoena distribution and responses.
• Manage contract administration, including termination and renewal notices and intake of contract review requests.
• With supervision from managing attorney, review and edit proposed vendor redlines to non-disclosure agreements, master agreements, and other contractual documents.
• Meet with internal clients and interface with all levels of management.
• Prepare and provide contract templates to internal clients.
• Upon request, review and summarize active contracts for renewal and termination rights.
• Extract key contract information and manage them in our contract database.
• Receive, circulate and respond to third party subpoenas.
• Any other projects which may be assigned.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree in paralegal studies and/or at least five (5) years equivalent work experience, preferably in contract management, compliance, and/or litigation.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills: ability to work effectively and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• High level of initiative and ability to work independently with appropriate supervision.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Technological savvy with an ability to learn new applications quickly; preferred knowledge of contract management applications such as Novatus or Accruent.
• Experience working with contracts, including, but not limited to, independent contractor agreements, master services agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and statements of work.
experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
• Ability to maintain a sustained posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time and operate computer and telephone equipment.
• Ability to work at least 40 hours per week from the Company's Fremont, CA Executive office.
• Exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move objects.
Work Locations: 02098B Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Organization: Tailored Shared Services
Shift: Day Job
Apply on company website