Position at Taylor Communications, Inc.
Taylor Communications, Inc. is seeking a Director, Creative Services to work in our Beaverton, OR facility. This person conceives and implements visual graphics programs that range from print media and dimensional products to digital presentations. The Director, Creative Services will be responsible for developing engaging designs that tell a story and elicits an emotional response from our clients. The successful candidate will lead and work closely with the Design and R&D staff to deliver content that exceeds the expectations of our clients.
- Manages daily operations in a department responsible for creative works, including client promotions and advertising.
- Oversees print production, graphic arts, and desktop publishing.
- Assists with audience research and develops creative briefs and design concepts to meet business objectives.
- Familiar with a variety of the industry's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Initiates and presents complex and simple visual graphic product designs based on client specifications.
- Ensures that each project has the specific financial and resources it requires to be successful.
- Attend sales presentations to help clients understand the creative angle of each marketing program
- Work with the client support team to implement marketing materials for the firm to help increase the firm's exposure
- Collaborate with design personnel to ensure that all creative ideas are presented properly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
- 5+ years' experience in a design and marketing leadership role
- Proven success in managing design teams
- Portfolio of previous work that displays an ability to turn an idea into a visual piece
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the visual graphic design process
- Ability to travel up to 25% for client meetings
- Master's degree
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.
Apply on company website