As a Junior Closer working for Taylor Morrison you will be responsible for supporting the closing process of Taylor Morrison Home Funding loans. The goals of this position is to support a team of closers to prepare initial closing disclosure preparation, doc prep and funding of mortgage loans.
We trust that as a Junior Closer you will: (responsibilities)
- Monitor the Closing Disclosure (CD) Ready Pipeline for the files assigned and ensure emails are generated within SLAs to ask for Draft CD from Title Partners until the Prelim CD is received. Once CD is received, input proper placement within eFolder
- Audit prelim title fees for correct dates, sales price, loan amount and other parameters.
- Inputting prelim title fees into loan origination system.
- Monitor funding email inbox and provide funding number to the title companies to release funds utilizing the Funding Checklist and following department procedures.
- Builder Doc Audit and/or Requesting
- Obtaining Cert of Occupancy and Final Inspecitons
- Effectively communicate with builder, borrowers, title and co-workers in a professional and positive manner
- Generate the Initial Closing Disclosure utilizing the ICD Checklist and following all department procedures
- Complete Post Consummation Closing Disclosures
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Priority Setting
- Team Player
- 2 years' experience working in a professional environment or college degree in lieu of experience
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal skills and basic computer skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy
- A team player with a positive attitude who constructively contributes to the goals of the department
- Mortgage or title experience preferred, but not required
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Apply on company website