Responsible for providing Newstar transactional assistance for Taylor Morrison.
- Provides accurate and timely support to the Divisions for Newstar.
- Creates/Edits Purchase Orders in Newstar for New Starts, Extra Purchase Orders, and Option Changes.
- Provides assistance to the Leads in both short term and long term projects.
- Sends Pricing Schedules to Trades
- Assists with Monthly Job Scrubs/PO and Budget Clean-up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Some Accounting coursework at college level preferred.
- Two years of Accounting experience at minimum; two years of contract experience preferred; familiarity with Newstar.
- Prefer solid understanding of construction and divisional office procedures.
- Computer skills (especially spreadsheet and word processing software; may need database experience).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Apply on company website