About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The US Bankcard team focuses on building and maintaining strong product offerings that maximize contribution to TD Bank's profitability, complement the retail suite of products, and help strengthen customer relationships.
The Acquisitions Strategy Product Manager I will be responsible for the continuous improvement and day to day management of the acquisition strategies for TD Bankcard products through traditional and digital channels. The role will be responsible for acquisition offer strategies that deepen relationship with existing TD customers as well as bring new customers on board, manage & maintain acquisition forecasts, design efficient and effective offer strategies maximizing P&L impact and collaborate with partners to meet new account targets including volumes where applicable. This role will report into the Head of Acquisitions in the US Bankcard portfolio.
• Participate in strategic development of Direct To Customer acquisition initiatives leveraging data insights & competitive analysis and market research to achieve USBC goals
• Identify innovative offer/treatment /incentives to stimulate card acquisition and business growth by deepening existing partnerships and prospecting new customers through traditional and digital channels
• Manage direct to consumer acquisition budget and expenses
• Collaborate with key partners (product marketing, marketing analytics Risk, Finance) to identify, develop and manage data and reporting needs, opportunities for improvement and to inform and support business decisions and strategies
• Facilitates key strategic discussions and provides thought leadership to executive audiences – including strategic roadmaps, deliverables, frameworks, short to long term goals, etc.
• Guide a team of high-performing team members whose skills span digital acquisition, targeting & segmentation, online Channel Strategies, third party management, etc.
• Manages relationships with key internal business partners, including product marketing, marketing analytics, risk, and finance.
• Maintains Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets.
• Ensures prices and programs comply with Company pricing strategy and constantly monitor profitability and key drivers to improve results. Where required, develops analytical processes and evaluates pricing data on a daily basis.
• Implements pricing processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators.
• Maintains tools and models, where required, that would allow testing of price elasticity.
• Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards.
• Supports the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals.
• Communicates changes in expenses and works to manage them to meet revenue goals.
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables. Participates in developing annual business and expense plans for each product and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary.
• Collaborates with Risk Management and other key business partners to identify and maximize profitability via management of risk levels and ensure risks are mitigated.
• Builds strong relationships with key business partners. Ensures ongoing successful communication of the direction of the product life cycle.
• Acts as integrator/liaison between distribution channels, enterprise and marketing department influencing and negotiating options to enable the achievement of successful and profitable product enhancement and design.
• Coordinates conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings.
• May lead projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition.
• Participates in training design with the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives. May prepare informational materials as necessary.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website