Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Group, one of Canada's largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the ‘accidents of life' with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients, TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
The Coaching Effectiveness Manager serves to enhance the coaching and development capabilities of existing people managers within the TD Insurance Customer Support Centre. By working closely with the senior leadership team the Coaching Effectiveness Manager is accountable to defining and delivering on a strategic plan to drive a measurable lift in key performance indicators through enhanced coaching capabilities of front line managers. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Management and working with peers across Canada the successful candidate is accountable for bringing forward industry best practices and make recommendations to evolve the coaching practices of TD Insurance.
Job Accountabilities include:
• Collaborate with Group Manager's & Site Leader(s) to define quarterly coaching plans based on TM capabilities and results
• Develop specific action plans to support coaching capability development including monthly call calibrations, Coach the Coach (or Reverse CTC), one on one focused support, meeting/huddle observations and feedback
• Production and delivery monthly of dashboard for targeted coaching group
• Partnering with Team Managers to ensure consistent coaching delivery against TDI's comfort promise
• Support New Team Manager Onboarding by serving as coaching mentor
• Leveraging national programs/toolkits to facilitate improvement in Leadership capabilities
• Partner with Change Analysts to ensure campaign objectives and results are reflected in coaching practices of Team/Group Managers
Post-secondary education in any discipline considered an asset
• Minimum 2 years' experience coaching and leading teams
• Certification through the International Coaching Federation considered an asset
• Call Centre, Retail, Sales and Insurance (Property and Casualty) experience are all strong assets
• A genuine interest in fostering the long term learning or development of others.
• The ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, and to identify key or underlying issues in complex situations. It includes using creative, conceptual, or inductive reasoning.
• The ability work cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together
In order to be considered for this role, you must be fluently bilingual in English & French.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website