About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Commercial Banking Relationship Manager role services services the needs of complex business portfolios, customizing products and services to meet the financial needs of TD's customers. Acquire, develop and lead commercial banking relationships by providing customized solutions across different segments to build a strategy for the customer with a focus on growing the portfolio by providing solutions and developing business from both existing and new customers.
The role is a trusted advisor who, with sensitivity to the customer's operating environment, structures and packages practical and bold solutions that demonstrate an understanding of their financing, cash management and overall business needs to contribute to the portfolio.
• Highly premier role requiring meaningful expertise in a customer segment or product / service line
• Originates and monitors larger loans, complex credit needs and/or supports a growing Region or a Region with relationships and transactions.
• Accountable for sales and / or delivery of solutions across business divisions and segments
• Recommends standard methodologies to improve products or services; integrates a deep understanding of target customer market and dynamics
• Anticipates, identifies and interprets market trends, and applies this knowledge
• Handles existing strategic accounts/opportunities that represent the business segments largest/most meaningful accounts and/or takes a significant business development focuses
• Solves or may lead others to solve complex problems; leads efforts to develop new product and service solutions or structure complex deals
• Executes and may direct others in complex account management processes – structures sophisticated solutions and advice
• Impacts a range of sales achievement for strategic accounts
• Guides and influences customers and partners; converts information to compelling business context and advice at increasingly senior levels
• Works autonomously as the 'lead' and guides members within area of expertise
• Identifies and leads problem resolution for complex requirements related issues at all levels
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website