About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
TD Bank's Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending organization offers consumer credit in three areas: TD-branded credit cards and personal loans; retail sales financing programs through TD Retail Card Services; and co-branded and private label card partnerships. Our credit cards are distributed through our East Coast retail store network and nationally through hundreds of partnership programs with retailers and other third-party organizations.
The Customer Journey Business Analyst is responsible for gathering business requirements and providing support across our US Credit Card portfolios to support the customer journey strategy.
• Facilitate conversations with business and technology teams to execute the target state customer experience
• Support journey owner to identify key consumer and business insights (both quantitative and qualitative) to justify the recommended solutions to address customer pain points
• Assist with development of problem statements, personas, journey maps, user flows, story boards and other outputs needed to define and communicate the target state customer experience
• Write customer experience requirements and work with business and technology teams to execute the strategy
• Review and analyze Voice of the Customer feedback to incorporate into user journey strategy
• Assist with evaluating business processes, uncover areas for improvement, and recommend solutions
• Works independently but receives assistance/coaching from more senior levels
• Coaches other team members, as appropriate, within area of expertise
• Identifies, develops, and maintains key linkages with business partners including the retail product management, retail distribution, commercial banking, support services and North American business partners
• Helps senior management by giving insightful and pro-active reporting and analysis and various corporate and business line initiatives
• Works with line of business team members/ resource
• Resolves issues and problems by conferring with staff, management, other internal departments, outside contacts as necessary
• Works cross-functionally as required to drive strategic initiatives and improve processes
• Adds financial value to company by analyzing company data to identify and recommend initiatives that positively and materially impact the financial results of the company
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website