Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Information Security covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it.
We are looking for someone with diverse skills and some background in this space to carry out a broad range of CyberArk and Control Minder support assignments. You'll work under minimal supervision on environment management, maintenance, monitoring, performance and incident management, as well as production support activities. There's meaningful work at every turn!
As an IT Senior Operations analyst your general responsibilities will include defining, developing, and deploying new security solutions as well as maintaining and supporting existing tools. Specifically, the day-to-day job responsibilities will be focused on the support of the Security tools and infrastructure. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting functional and performance issues, and document root cause and remediation steps.
- Checking and documenting daily health status
- Designing and writing scripts to automate repetitive functions.
- Developing and Reporting on Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Diagnosing and fixing production issues and engaging other teams as required.
- Performing configuration changes in production, as required, ensuring that the bank's change management policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Performing and coordinating application deployments into the various test environments
- Maintaining technical documentation (e.g. training, troubleshooting, deployment procedures).
- Escalation to vendor and/or application SMEs when necessary.
- Performing version upgrade planning and deployment to meet currency requirements.
- Participating in design reviews
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Firm commitment to staying informed and abreast of emerging issues, industry trends etc.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more technology controls or security domains, disciplines and practices.
- Sound to advanced knowledge of business, technology controls, security and risk issues.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Ability and commitment to serve as a subject matter expert on business-specific, cross-functional and enterprise initiatives.
- Readiness to participate in projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website