Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team is responsible for the user experience of customer- and employee-facing touchpoints for banking, investing, and insurance, including but not limited to websites, smartphone, smartwatch and tablet apps. The Design Research team within DCX enables evidence-based strategy and design decisions through the execution of human factors research methods and skillful communication of the latest findings. The Design Researcher conducts user research and evaluation, enabling exceptional user experience.
The Design Researcher conducts user research and evaluation, enabling exceptional user experience.
- Collaboration: working with service design directors, designers, and business stakeholders to understand and support their research needs
- Research design: defining research questions, creating the research approach and participant recruitment plan, and selecting appropriate methods of data collection and analysis
- Research preparation: creation of participant screeners; recruiting from internal employee panels or working with vendors to recruit external participants; creating research protocols
- Data collection: conducting design research methods including observation/ethnography, diary studies, user interviews, usability testing, card sorting, etc.
- Analysis: utilizing qualitative and quantitative approaches to make sense of the data collected
- Reporting: translating findings into easily understandable insights used to drive ideation and inform design, in diverse formats including experience maps, usability test reports, personas, etc.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with User-Centered Design and Human Factors research methods
- Strong communications skills: written, oral, and graphical
- Strong project management skills with ability to balance tasks spanning multiple studies
- Knowledge of inferential statistics and familiarity with statistical analysis software (e.g., R, SAS, SPSS) is an asset
- Undergraduate degree is required (graduate degree preferred) in psychology, anthropology, computer science, industrial engineering, human factors, human-computer interaction or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website