Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Our Associates are full-time employees participating in a 24-month rotational program to gain exposure and experience to global opportunities and to a variety of business areas within the Enterprise Protect (EP) group. This program provides an enterprise-wide orientation and on-boarding curriculum, continuous mentoring, rotational training, and on the job experience in the core activities of EP, as well as ongoing leadership development.
Enterprise Protect directs and supports TD Bank in the protection of its information assets through the implementation of appropriate information security policies, standards and procedures and provides the enterprise with integrated security technologies, strategies, services, and solutions.
How You Will Contribute
- Participate as part of a team with targeted deliverables, working on initiatives designed to meet the stated mandates, increase maturity of enterprise security controls and participate in analysis
- Provide quality customer service to business segments in completing risk assessments, control documentation
- Perform impact analysis on the enterprise in new/emerging technology controls
- Be instrumental in creation of communication/education plans for targeted audiences
- Work with development teams to ensure they are developing new applications/solutions with consistent quality standards
- Work with security testing tools and methodologies, including vulnerability assessment and associated result analysis
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments and develop expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery
- Undergraduate degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Must graduate, or have graduated, between May 2018 and May 2020
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand technical aspects of NIST, CSEC, ISO27000 standard and recommendations
- Ability to understand, review and advise on secure hardening guides
- Ability to perform analysis and reporting of information from multiple data sources using data mining technique for the purpose of documenting analysis results, produce report and present to technical and executive stakeholders
- Understanding of Security principles, techniques and technologies such as SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls and OWASP Top 10
- Knowledge of profiling systems and application, identifying threats, and developing test cases to target identified threats
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC)
Please ensure your application includes:
- Resume (maximum 2 pages)
- Cover Letter (maximum 1 page)
- Unofficial university transcript
All rotations are located in the Greater Toronto Region.
Application Deadline: September 23rd, 2019
Start Dates: July 6, 2020
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website